Good Morning- It's FRIDAY!

Judy G.
on 6/16/11 11:26 pm - Galion, OH

Monica all you need to do is go to the SS office and they will give you a new SS card. Might cost you a couple bucks but you would have your card right away.

HUGS

Monica B.
on 6/16/11 11:39 pm - Emery, SD
Went yesterday, no valid drivers license, expired so no good. I have a photo military ID and other federal ID but can't use those. Can't get SS without SS card, can't get FL ID without card, stuck and tired, but have to get this done.

Judy G.
on 6/16/11 11:41 pm - Galion, OH
Well that plain stinks that they can't give you a new card!!! What do they expect you to do??? Gezzz

Judy G.
on 6/16/11 11:40 pm - Galion, OH

Morning Julia and OFF family!!

Julia I am so sorry that you are having all this with your mom....you are a good daughter!!! You will be blessed for doing this for her!! (((Julia)))

Well we got a little bit of rain yesterday along with some thunder. Now not sure if it will rain again today or not. So far it looks like its gonna be a nice day. Sun is out and the temps are going to go up some. Ofcourse I work all weekend...story of my life...work every weekend unless I beg to have it off.

The strawberry festival started last night and we went after the rain stopped and the sun came out again. It was ok...lots to look at and we played one game and Rick won me a stuffed puppy. Bandit thinks its his...lol. We also got a strawberry shortcake to take home with us. OMG didn't know it was going to be that huge!!! Sure got your money's worth thats for sure!! So we got home and we ate our shortcakes and about a half hour later I lost mine...guess that didn't agree with me at all...damit it was SO good too!!!! So I will not have another one of those!! :-(

Called my mom and talked to her to see how she is doing. She told me that she was going to go to lunch with my sister but that changed. Seems mom got sick to her stomach right when she got outside to her car!! She said she couldn't stop throwing up and this black girl that was walking by asked her if she waas ok. Mom said yes. She then called my brother and he came home right away and helped her back into the house. She said she was so weak feeling and couldn't go up the steps. She said she got sick again while going up the steps. I am not sure if she is having panic attacks or not. This is the first time she was going to drive herself. Dr told her a couple weeks ago that she could. So she is feeling alot better now. I told her to stay in and rest. My sister can't drive anymore so she can't come to mom if she had to. My sister has neuropothy? in her feet and can't use them like she needs to. She also has to use a walker to get around so she doesn't fall all the time. So all this is on my two brothers to take care of mom. I feel guilty not being there to help out. I asked mom if she would like to come here for awhile but she said no. So not sure what else I can do.

Well better get going here and get cleaned up for work. I need to go pick up my check and go to the bank also.

Eileen so happy for you that your bankruptcy is done!!!

Thoughts and Prayers to those that need them!!!

HUGS

poegirl100
on 6/17/11 3:08 am - Cibolo, TX
Good afternoon, everyone,

Can't believe I am just now plugging in to check my email and forums.  It's usually the first thing I do every morning.  However, the big "demo" is underway big time this morning.  We've already got the sink and the potty pulled out and we're in the process of taking down all the trims and next will come the paneled walls.  Nothing like taking a room down to the bare studs.

My little mommy deer were so happy to see me return last night.  We stopped and bought some alfalfa hay for them, and more deer corn.  They are in heaven!  But you can't leave anything edible out on your porch.  Hubby brought some tomatoes and onions from our garden in a big bucket and he left it sitting on the back porch.  We went to get a bite to eat, and when we got back, the deer had decided to have "salad" for their dinner, too!

I brought some of my birdhouse collection with me this time, and I'm painting a coat of poly on them this morning.  Since I can't have any flowers here, I'm still trying to figure out ways to infuse color onto my deck and back porch.  I'm going to hang my little birdhouses around for more spots of color.

Speaking of color, hubby does not like pink!  He didn't like the pink samples I had painted on the bathroom walls.  I told him he doesn't have to use that bathroom, so what does it really matter to him anyway?  He also didn't like the cappucino color I had picked for the bedroom.  Sigh.  I told him he might just have to learn to love it.  Both my daughters and I think it is the perfect color for the bedroom.  But we'll see.  I don't want to make a war over paint.

He did love the cushions I bought for the new adirondack chairs and he said I did a great job painting the poly on them.  So thank goodness for that.

Well, my "boss" is telling me that my break time is over.  But I did want to say to Julia to hang in there with your sweet mama.  When my daddy passed, he was so sick with the cancer.  He was just eat up with it.  But he was my daddy right up until the end.  I will always treasure those last weeks I had with him.  I'm so sorry that your mom is slipping away from you like this.  I can't imagine how hard that must be for you, but I know there's a special place in heaven for daughters as good as you! 

Love you all!

Vickie 

carlak
on 6/17/11 9:24 am - Bradenton, FL
 Julia,
My thoughts are with you girl, I wish I had my mama. She died when I was 10. I never got to know her.
I am back from Denver. Had a great time with my daughter and her mother in law. Her mother in law is a bit bossy though!!!!!!. the highlight of the weekend was that Lizzy got to meet my husbands first cousins for the first time. that was priceless. 
We had a gift card shower for her and thatt was great. My girlfriends gave it to her. She saw friends she hasnt seen for 10 years.
I saw my surgeon and I have a femoral hernia that is going to be fixed in September. Life goes on. Carla

image hosting site

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 451 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1267 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1262 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1199 views